Confessions of me...I am assuming this will be just between you and me(right?) Good!... I was hoping you would say that, because I really don't think I want EVERYONE to know these. Ya know what I mean??
- I have always been one of those people that like to have everything in its place, like everything just "right" and am crazy clean. However, my father passed away (5/11/08) and those things don't seem to bother me quite as much and that does bother me. I hate not being so organized like I had been. I am still a clean freak, but not such the organized freak I had been.
- I hope/pray/wish/dream to have a child someday. However, deep down inside, I don't think I am ever going to be blessed. That breaks my heart.
- My mom and I don't look anything like each other and I have always secretly wanted to have a mom that I look like. You know the kind that you see a mom and daughter and you know they are related? I know it sounds strange but its true.
- I have a few auto-immune diseases and some others issues as well. I feel like I should be out there out doing something to raise awareness or raise money or something and yet I do nothing. It really bothers me but I still do nothing.
- I hate when I see spelling errors. Yes I am one of those people that wonder why people don't always use spell check on computers. I am one of those people that when reading something on hard copy want to always circle the misspelled words. (Just so you know, I don't but it takes a lot of restraint!)
- I don't have patience for stupidy. I know that may sound harsh but it is what it is.
- Oh.. and since we are on that.. what happened to common sense?? You can't teach someone common sense and God help the people that don't have it. I am finding out the older I get the more people out there that just don't have it. I seriously worry about them.. I mean how do they make it through life.
- I love donuts and I am talking about the bakery fresh kind. I love them so much... they know me by name there. But they are so good and they are nice people there anyway.
Thank you Karen for this interesting topic!