A book review by little ol' me

A Return to Love ~Reflections on the Principles of a Course in Miracles
by Marianne Williamson


My psychiatrist gave me this audio book and suggested I listen to it. I am a fan of Marianne Williamson to begin with so I was interested. It was an enlightening experience to say the least. It’s 3 CD’s that total 3 hours. I couldn’t believe how quickly it went by. Marianne the author is actually the one that reads the audio book and she has such a soothing voice it is almost like a being in a meditative state.

I have read some of Marianne’s other books but this is my first audio book of hers. I enjoyed it. She seemed to really hit the nail on the head. She talks about God and spirituality, and the Holy Spirit and how “we” fit into the world and the “plan” of it all. I get “it”. It all makes sense.

She suggests different affirmations and explains why that one would work. It makes sense. I don’t want to go into detail and spoil any of it for you, in case you do decide to purchase it, but I just can’t say enough positive things about the book. I would give it 5 out of 5 stars.

I guess some people might call this a self help book, but I think of it as a mixture.  A little spiritual, self-help, memoir and meditation.  This book makes me want to read or listen  :) to more of her books and maybe even take the Course in Miracles.  This is just yet another great book by Marianne that anyone could benefit from.

"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us."----from A Return to Love, by Marianne Williamson.

Comments