2.06.2010

MIA

Hello everyone! I am here...yes I am still alive. I know it is hard to believe. Hell I can hardly believe it. I mean it is like I fell off the face of this earth. In my mind I had this "vision" of what I was going to write as my "comeback" blog. It was going to be filled with funnies, and lots of pictures. As I was MIA, I was NOT on vacation in the Caribbean ( I had planned to have an awesome picture here), nor was I working my ass off ( also planned to have another picture here), I didn't return back to school (there was suppose to be another picture here as well). Are you seeing the theme here? GAWD, I sure hope so. LOL


Because I had these "great" ideas in my mind or shall I say my mind's eye I kept looking for pictures and I just was unable to find anything that really sparked my interest, therefore causing me to just put the whole "comeback" off. Which is WRONG. I know that NOW. I mean it has been even longer and yet I kept putting it off...for what... because I couldn't find the "perfect" picture. Leave it to me to do something like that.

So... like I was saying... I have not been traveling the world (although that would have been nice), have so NOT been working in any capacity, did not go back to school, although it was a brief, fleeting thought. What have I been up to, you ask? Well, my illness has been worse than usual, I mean I wasn't in the hospital thank God, but I wasn't doing to good either. We had some work done around the house, and in an odd event, we lost INTERNET CONNECTION. Can you believe that? I sure the hell can't?!! I thought that was going to be the death of me for awhile. I lived through it...not sure how, but I did.

I am back....I have missed writing... missed reading everyone...and hope I have not lost my billions of followers. ha ha

2 comments:

  1. well, well. you're finally back! nice to see you again...hope you're feeling better. so...what have you been up to?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to hear you're hangin' in there! :)

    ReplyDelete