Senior Texting Codes

I have never been one that is all that into texting.  Yes I do text but that is not my preferred way of communication. A friend of mine sent this to me and I found it rather funny...yet scary at the same time because in the back of my mind I was thinking how much longer will it be till I am using these codes???

SENIOR TEXTING CODE


Since more and more Seniors are texting and tweeting, there appears to be a need for a STC (Senior Texting Code). If you qualify for Senior Discounts this is the code for you.


ATD: At The Doctor's ( I could use this now, as that is where I spend most of my time now)
BFF: Best Friend Farted
BTW: Bring The Wheelchair  (I have to do that already)
BYOT: Bring Your Own Teeth
CBM: Covered By Medicare (Soon I will be covered by medicare.. and that sucks!)
CUATSC: See You At The Senior Center
DWI: Driving While Incontinent  ( I am almost there now...)
FWB: Friend With Beta Blockers
FWIW: Forgot Where I Was  (This happens to me already and I am not a senior)
FYI: Found Your Insulin
GGPBL: Gotta Go, Pacemaker Battery Low
GHA: Got Heartburn Again  (Join the club.. that is my life)
HGBM: Had Good Bowel Movement  (those are few and far between... they should be celebrated!)
IMHO: Is My Hearing-Aid On?
LMDO: Laughing My Dentures Out
LOL: Living On Lipitor
LWO: Lawrence Welk's On
OMMR: On My Massage Recliner  (Oh how I wish I had one of those!)
OMSG: Oh My! Sorry, Gas  (This is not something that just seniors get, eveyone else just blames the dog!)
ROFL, CGU: Rolling On The Floor Laughing, Can't Get Up ( Gee, sounds too familiar)
SGGP: Sorry, Gotta Go Poop  (When you gotta go, you don't want to lose the moment they aren't often)
TTYL: Talk To You Louder ( I do this anyway for my mom)
WAITT: Who Am I Talking To? (I wonder this alot already)
WTFA: Wet The Furniture Again (Thank Goodness not yet anyway!)
WTP: Where's The Prunes?  (I will use something else besides prunes...yuck!)
WWNO: Walker Wheels Need Oil (hopefully I will be able to afford a slick scooter!)
GLK: Gotta Go, Laxative Kicking In (and we shouldn't keep that waiting b/c then the furniture will be wet!)

The items in blue ( ) were my comments but I hope you all got a giggle out of them.  I am assuming that at that age there is not sexting going on... if so I know I sure the hell won't be involved in it..hell I am not now, I wouldn't want to scare the hell outta anyway and then get sued for it!!!

Comments