Complainers. . .

You ever come across one of those people that complain about everything and everyone? Do you have a friend or family member like that? You know the type I am talking about no matter what it is they find something to complain about. It is just them. They complain about everything. The sky isn’t blue enough, it is too windy, it is too hot, not hot enough. They never ever seem to be happy. I never knew it was even possible to complain about half of the stuff they complain about and yet there always seems to be more to complain about because they find more and then find more! It still amazes me when I come across someone like that or run into “that person”. The complainer.


We have a friend of the family who is a complainer. I would actually call him the KING of Complainers. I don’t think I ever realized or understood the art of complaining until I met him. He complains about everything and then some. It still amazes me when I come across someone like that or run into “the person”. The complainer. It is too cold, too windy, too rainy, too hot, and too dry. If he is talking about work, then by all means he is never making enough money, they never appreciate him enough, and he always does more than he should. When he has been out of work he refuses to look for work out of his field of expertise (personal chef) because that would be lowering his standard. Ok…but if you haven’t worked in over 2 years and are no longer getting unemployment how the hell else are you going to support yourself? Because the last time I checked complaining does not pay the bills. A job basically fell into his lap. A friend needed a driver because he was without a driver’s license and he could not do his job unless he had a driver. How perfect. Right? He would have the complainer drive him and pay him under the table. They would be helping each other out. Not long into this great deal the complainer soon felt that he should get paid if he worked or not. Then he started that he could no longer drive at night. The whole thing was so that the other guy didn’t have to drive at all as his license was suspended. DUH!! I tell you, here he was being helped out and it still wasn’t good enough for him.
I talked to the complainer about this one time. He looked at me and smiled and said “you know, baby, people like me are just complainers, we aren’t happy unless we are complaining about something….well everything really.”(followed by a little laughter).

I don't know but through my eyes it sure does seem to take a hell of a lot more energy and time to complain about everything then to just go along or try to make the best out of it. Don't ya think?

Comments