Boots!

Like most women I LOVE shoes.  I mean right, who doesn't?   It is one of those things that whether you need a pair or not, you just have to look when you are in the store. I love seeing all of the new up and coming designs of any type of shoes.  I get a giggle out of looking at the children's (you know the itty bitty ones) shoes.  I have a few tons of shoes.  Tennis shoes, flip flops, sandals, high heels, low heels mid heels and flats.  Let's face it you gotta have a shoe in every color and every heel height, it just wouldn't be right if you didn't. I think it might even be sacrilegious!!  I will have to do more research on that one. 

Anyway, I have not been a good blogger buddy lately so I am now trying to catch up on some of my reads that I do like to follow.  I was reading Always in my Head and came across a most recent blog about an online clothing store.  Now if we remember back to my previous post about online ordering we know that I don't tend to have much luck with that kind of thing.  However, she mentioned ModCloth and showed a picture of a cute dress that she purchased.  So I thought I would check this place out.  OMG! They have tons of things... clothes, shoes, accessories, household things.  Way cool.  I was scrolling through the shoe section, because it was there and it was literally calling screaming my name. I am sure you have had the same thing happen to you.  You can admit it to me.  I won't go blabbing it all over the Internet or anything. :)   Anyway I came across a pair of gorgeous brown boots.  (I love browns, btw).


pic

Aren't these just wonderful dreamy (insert long heavy sigh)??? If you click on the link under the picture you can also see the other views of the boots.  These really hit me as soon as I saw them. 

I think might be falling in love...I mean a girl can NEVER have too many shoes!

Comments