2nd Date

So I had a 2nd date with Paul. First just to bring y’all up to speed… We had our first date about 3 months 3 ½ weeks ago and it has been off and on since then. With mom being so sick and in and out of the hospital it has been almost impossible to plan anything and then it seemed if we did, something happened and I had to cancel. So needless to say we have been talking quite a bit and amazingly (for a man) he has been very patient. So that can either mean, he is really sincere or he has 3 other chicks on the other end that he juggles and this works out ok because I don’t take up too much time. Ok ok... All kidding aside.



We met for lunch and then went next door to Ben & Jerry’s . I mean let’s face it he scored a point right there. Anyone that knows me knows I am one with ice cream! So we got our ice cream and sat down to shoot the shit talk and get to know each other some more.

 
I got ice cream in a waffle bowl. It didn’t look exactly like this (actually better).

I tend to be “messy” at times. I really try not to be, but as I am told sometimes I just can’t help it (see picture below). No I was not wearing this in case you were wondering.



So here I am eating my waffle cone sundae and wouldn’t you know it I dropped a piece of the waffle cone down my top. Yup! Right down the center into the cleavage. I can’t leave it there. Ok.. I am NOT going to leave it there. Without skipping a beat I just put my hand right down the front of my top and fish it out! Yup! That is me. I think I shocked the shit surprised him as his mouth was open and he looked somewhat speechless. Ooopps! I said sorry, but I couldn’t just leave it there, I had to get it out. I hope that didn’t embarrass you.


And can you believe after that … he called me again and wants a 3rd date! So I guess I didn't scare him off after all.  So I wonder if  when I eat Lobster with my hands if that won't bother him either?  Hmmm....

Comments

  1. OMG UR TOO FUNNY,ALTHOUGH I DIDNT CARE TOO MUCH FOR THE MULTI WOMEN COMMENT,I DONT WORK LIKE THAT AND IM HOPING U KNOW THAT SILLY..ANYWAY..YES I AM WANTING THAT 3RD DATE IF YOUR WILLING TO ,,,HAVE A GREAT DAY AND FEEL BETTER SWEETHEART..XOXOXOXO...........P:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Tam,
    What did you do with the wayward piece of waffle, once you retrived it from the "valley."
    Waste not, want not-LOL!
    Paul must be a special kinda guy.
    I can't wait to hear how the 3rd date goes.
    Love ya cuz,
    Mare ^j^

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment